Group Financial Accountant - Project Work
Our client is an international engineering company who are now searching for Regional Group Financial Accountant for the London office.
Key Duties (but not limited to):
- Completion of IFRS financial statements
- Quarterly statutory audits
- Liaise with managers on the delivery of the annual external audit
- Management of the day to day interaction between the various UK business units and external auditors
- Prepare audit committee presentations
- Ad-hoc financial and commercial projects
- Assessing impacts of IFRS and US GAAP changes on the regions
Key job requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) although candidates that are not studying/qualified but with suitable experience will still be considered
- Technical financial accounting knowledge
- Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
This position has fantastic benefits so for more information please contact us asap.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.