Site Manager - Residential Construction
An exciting opportunity for a Site Manager with a niche high spec London developer on an exciting project in South West London. As Site Manager you will work closely with your Project Manager and Director to ensure successful delivery of the scheme & you will manage Assistant's / Sub-contractors on site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in Timber frame and Traditional build construction, to a very high, desirable spec.
A growing high-spec niche developer operating in South West London with a vision to create brilliantly designed homes with great attention to detail.
The Site Manager will Support the Project Manager taking responsibility for an individual site and will liaise closely with the senior team including the Project Director to deliver high quality work.
They will work alongside the Project Manager and over see all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. They must also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level and hold regular site meetings with subcontractors to monitor and appraise key company objectives.
It will be key to ensure the efficient running of the site and completion of the administration functions. Prepare weekly reports and input stages into the computer system. Ensure variations are recorded, issued and actioned by appropriate subcontractors and suppliers. Advise the Surveyor regarding all sales instructions, review the monthly build cost report for the site and liaise with the Surveyor to understand expenditure.
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience working on high-end luxury developments
- Experience in programming works & managing high volume apartment blocks
- Eye for detail - Very important
- Experience working with Housing Association
- A passion for construction
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills
- Experience with Considerate Contractor System
- You must have 5 years minimum experience of managing medium to large developments, along with experience in Health & Safety
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand
My client is offering £50,000 to £60,000 + £5,400 car depending on experience plus performance related package.