Title: Service Manager
Region: Hampshire Dorset South Coast
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 plus company vehicle
We are currently recruiting for a well-established client in the commercial catering equipment and ventilation sector.
Our client is looking for a Service Manager to manage a small internal customer service team and an experienced team of engineers.
The engineer team are very experienced and mostly self-sufficient who have a great knowledge of the sector. This person would be charged with organising and ensuing the engineer team are kept busy and have their appointments and time well managed
We would be interested to speak to applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working within a Commercial catering, HVAC or technical setting.
- Successful track record of managing a team of engineers or an internal technical support team.
- Have the ability to step into a management role having worked in a technical support or engineering position relevant to the catering equipment or HVAC sectors.
- Proven track record of cost reduction and efficiencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all relevant departments within the business
- You must have a management capability to lead a technical service division. achieving the best efficiencies possible
- Able to identify training needs and making difficult decisions where required.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business with a dedicated workforce. On offer is a solid and long-term job opportunity working with a friendly and supportive management team.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.