Junior Project Analyst
Our client seeks a Project Analyst at the early stage of their careers, to join a Tech parent company and work with them on the development of many key projects and initiatives. This exciting company offers the role within a friendly development team who work in a modern studio environment.
This is an Analyst role that spans the project lifecycle, from initial concept, business case, scoping and requirements through to working with technical delivery teams to successfully implement the changes you have defined, finally handing them over to business as usual.
Key responsibilities include:
• Build strong relationships with the business to elicit high quality requirements
• Produce high quality deliverables recorded in Jira and Confluence
• Work closely with the IT team and third parties to ensure that scope and requirements are well understood and issues are identified and managed effectively
• Support the full project lifecycle from initial concept through to delivery and benefits measurement processes
• Qualitive & quantitative market research for new and existing projects
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
• Proven experience of documenting and delivering high quality business analysis deliverables.
• Familiarity of the full project life cycle, from inception to BAU handover.
• Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
• Energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment.
• Demonstrate a commitment to quality, service and personal ownership
• A technical background would be beneficial.
You will work on more than one project at a given time so need to manage your work-load and time effectively, whilst being responsive to changes in business priority.
Very attractive bonus scheme offered for candidates who successfully pass probation with 25 Days a year holiday and an additional day for your birthday.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.