Surgical Sales Associate - Surgical devices
- Entry level surgical sales role
- Great opportunity for a clinician or graduate
- Future career development prospects
THE COMPANY: A well-established and innovative manufacturer who provide equipment and consumables used within laparoscopic surgery. They have a healthy product quality and pipeline and a real focus on customer service, and a well deserved internal promotion means that they are currently seeking to add an intelligent, eager to learn trainee to work closely with their account base and more senior sales colleague in the North East
THE ROLE: As Surgical Sales Associate you will be field based and given a fantastic introduction to the theatre environment, working closely with your more experienced sales colleague and helping to maintain, manage and grow existing relationships with surgeons, ODPs, theatre managers, nurses and procurement. The company will consider either clinicians who are seeking to move into a commercial role, or alternatively those who have a degree in a medical or scientific subject (e.g. sports science) and are looking for an entry level medical sales role - ideally having shadowed before. Full product training will be provided and medium to long term career prospects are attractive and realistic.
For this Sales Associate position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Anatomy and physiology knowledge gained through education.
- Nurses, physiotherapists, and sports science graduates.
- Candidates who have a genuine desire to move into the field of medical devices sales.
- Motivated, ambitious and driven trainees who are eager to learn do well here.
The Package for Surgical Sales Associate:
- Basic: £21,000 to £28,000
- Bonus: £2,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop