Cathedral Appointments are seeking an experienced Service Manager for an independent car dealership on the outskirts of Exeter. This is a varied and challenging role for the right candidate to thrive in a friendly family-run business.
- Booking customer’s vehicles into the workshop via phone or in person.
- Welcome customers when arriving for their vehicle service, complete paperwork etc.
- Organising the workshop diary to ensure all technicians are operating at full efficiency.
- Throughout the day ensure that all customers vehicles are running to schedule.
- Completing any warranty/ customer enquiries regarding their vehicles.
- Informing customers of vehicles status throughout the day it is with us.
- Ensuring all internal vehicles have been through the workshop, as well as liaising with the sales and management teams to know prep for sold vehicles to ensure they are ready in time for handover.
- Invoice customers for work carried out, as well as any internal work carried out.
- Liaising with the Parts department to ensure all parts are ready for the technicians.
- Experience in a similar role or in the motor trade
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills and a personable telephone manner
- A technical knowledge
- Full UK driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate will be personable and highly organised with a background in the automotive industry.