Bookkeeper/office manager - Totnes
We are currently working with a forward thinking construction firm based in Totnes to recruit a part time Book Keeper/Office Manager. You will be client/customer facing and have ambition to grow with the company.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Maintaining petty cash account
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Preparing payroll including CIS
- Helping with social media and construction awards
- Experience with Sage line 50
- Computer literate, good understanding of Excel spread-sheets and all relevant processes.
- High level of team working essential.
- Ability to cope with deadlines.
- Good organisation and administration skills essential
What you will receive:
Initially on a part time basis of 3 or 4 days, flexible working hours, remuneration circa pro-rata £15-17K, holiday entitlement and working in a supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.