Office and Field based Sales Executive for Leading Wine Storage Company
Spiral Cellars is the best known UK brand in home wine cellaring and are the creators of the famous modular design Spiral Cellar, a spiral staircase cut into the ground of which the walls are lined with wine storage bins. Established for 35 years, Spiral Cellars employ 50+ people in the UK including their own installation teams. Spiral Cellars also have a global distribution network for their core products. They install over 200 cellars per year in the UK alone at an average net selling price of £30k, ranging up to £55,000 for the top of the range. The domestic cellaring market comprises of high net worth private clients and trade clients such as developers, architects and interior designers who specify Spiral Cellars in projects.
We are looking for an office and field based Sales Executive who is willing to travel across the UK, who is an engaging, driven, team player with proven Sales experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake consultations with potential customers or their representatives.
- Explain the cellar installation process to the prospective client and to consult and advise them on the most appropriate location for the cellar.
- To advise on requirements such as Party Wall agreement, Building Regulations Approval and Listed Building approvals.
- Talk through the price options and provide a quotation during the visit.
- To encourage them to place an order. To trade customers up, up sell, and negotiate with customers to deliver the biggest orders at the best margins for the company whist being sensitive to customer’s needs and budgets.
- To advise that once the order is placed, a surveyor will visit the property to sketch key dimensions of the room and general measurements of footprint of property, note any evidence of drains, water and gas pipes, take digital photographs of the selected room, and property from the outside.
- To follow up after the consultation, and continue the follow up process until the order is secured or the opportunity is closed.