Payroll & Benefits Co-Ordinator
My Client a leading consumer focused technology business is looking for a Payroller to join their Head Office Team. Reporting to the Finance Director the Payroller will work solely to support my client's fast growing team.
The Payroller will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end payroll process working with payroll bureau providers for the UK and European entity. This will include employee changes, additional payments, pensions, salary sacrifices, benefits-in-kind, statutory payments and year-end filing.
- Continuously reviewing and improving existing processes with the opportunity to bring payroll fully in-house.
- Taking on new market payrolls from implementation to monthly management.
- Coordinating payrolls for US and additional European entities by liaising with payroll administrators and outsourced third-party vendors.
- Act as an in-house advisor, guaranteeing timely processing, ensuring tax compliance, updating employee records and leading design/implementation of process improvements.
- Preparing and publishing legal data as necessary in line with requirements.
- Leading global cyclical reward activities including taking care of data integrity, calculations and continuous improvement efforts.
- Partnering with the sales team manager to calculate monthly commission pay, cross-checking with the system and data platform.
You will be an experienced Payroller ideally working in a 360 end to end role. Experience working with Payroll outside of the UK would be beneficial but not is essential.
This is a challenging role which will require both technical knowledge and emotional intelligence to manage and develop relationships across the business.