A leading Financial institution is looking for an experienced Treasury professional to join its growing Treasury function.
The role will involve;
- Balance sheet reporting.
- Reconciling finance and liquidity reports.
- Deal execution/booking/sign-offs
- Reconciling cash and collateral positions and ensuring appropriate funding is in place
- Reconciling Nostros and ensuring cash management controls are in place
- Mitigating operational risks
- Engaging with senior stakeholders across the Group.
The successful candidate will have exposure within a relevant Finance/Middle Office role with knowledge of funding, liquidity and balance sheet management. Excellent communication skills, a high attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team are all key to success in this role. This is an excellent opportunity to further your experience in a Group Treasury function. Please contact us for further details.