£40,000-£45,000 dependant on experience
25 Days Holiday + Pension + Flexible Benefits
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Organisation that manage customers critical infrastructure, taking responsibility for estate management; reducing costs, increasing efficiency and working in a sustainable, responsible way. They are looking to recruit someone with a background in Facilities Management and exceptional employee management skills as an Assistant Contract Manager.
The main purpose is to support the Contracts Manager with facilities/asset management and service delivery, staff management, client engagement, health and safety, financial and risk management.
- To support the Contracts Manager in ensuring the effective delivery of both the Hard and Soft Facility Management Services in accordance with the Contract.
- To lead service delivery; making efficient and economic use of resources as well as assisting in the authorising of future FM tender document.
- To ensure that Health, Safety, Environmental, Hygiene and other legislative requirements are in place, up to date and meet statutory, Company and contractual requirements.
- To manage delegated budget and contract sites through direct report; Managers, Supervisors, FM Staff and sub-contractors in line with the Company and Contract operational plans. 25 year budget, maintain the budget rather than make savings
- To train, coach and support management and supervisory teams to efficiently deliver services; taking immediate steps to remedy any service or delivery deficiencies.
- To deliver effective day to day senior management and stakeholders (construction/contractor/supplier/delivery teams) across the Contract to identify and resolve all operational issues and plan appropriate actions collaboratively to prevent disruption.
- To support in driving quality and efficiency in service delivery by following the Company's robust procurement process.
- To take steps to remedy any issues which are highlighted and share good practice across the contract.
- Proven FM (Hard/Soft) operational management experience.
- Experience of leading a business through mobilisation and conducting site based contract inductions for clients and end users alike.
- Experience of reviewing, developing and implementing new systems and processes.
- Health and Safety Qualification
- Extensive delivery and understanding of Statutory Compliance.
- Able to build effective relationships with clients.
- Day to day employee management experience.
- Technical background with an understanding of HVAC.
- An understanding of private finance initiatives is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a large multinational corporation. If you are interested please apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on or .