Are you a teacher living in East London wanting a new start in a developing school near your home?
A school with a personal and caring atmosphere in Rainham would like you to join their team if you consider yourself to be a hardworking and passionate KS2 Teacher. They have a strong understanding of their role in a child's life and just how important their job is for the future well being of the children and their academic performance.
- Opportunities to progress within the school
- On site parking for all staff
- Having the support of a strong leadership team
- A place where you share your passion for teaching
- Working with a helpful and knowledgeable team
- Caring for children's wellbeing on a daily basis
- Preparing lesson plans
- Evaluating student progress
- Encouraging pupils and acting as an advisors for pupils
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom
- Have a current DBS
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status
Does this sound like a school you'd like to have a fresh start in? Apply today and start your journey with us. But don't hesitate, as this positon is in high demand and will be filled as and when the right teacher has applied!