Primary NQT Teacher - Haringey
- Reputed NQT Induction Programme
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 (KS1 or KS2), flexible year group
- Inner London Weighting (MPS)
We are currently recruiting for an NQT position, within a primary school based in the London Borough of Haringey. The head teacher is looking for an ambitious and fun NQT to start in September 2017.
This is an 'Outstanding' school, who are looking to take on an NQT, on a permanent basis, from September 2017. The school offers lots of opportunities for career progression and ongoing professional development, as well as many other benefits. The school are flexible on the year group that the successful candidate will teach.
The school is able to offer fantastic facilities and a very supportive environment where everyone works in collaboration to support and challenge each other. This is a Primary School where every child matters and the school maintains excellent standards. It's most recent Ofsted report rated the school as "Outstanding" with particular mention to the strength of teaching staff and the fantastic pupil behaviour.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the children.
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Successful completion of both skills tests
- Experience of Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 (KS1 or KS2) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a lovely school where pupils and staff make excellent progress. The school values the abilities of each child and ensures that staff receive the support and career development opportunities that they require.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position then please forward your CV across to Francesa at Reeson Education or call on for more information.