• Is a 40-year established leading Injection Mould Tool Maker and Engineering Firm with sites in the Black Country offering various Engineering Services, due to growth they require a Project Manager
• Works on behalf of various Tier 1 Automotive Clients, also within aerospace and construction
• Offer Component Design, Feasibility Support, Tool Design, Process Development and Prototype Management
• Offers long-term career stability and progression opportunity
• A customer/supplier facing Project Manager role to recognise client requirements and oversee required tooling through to completion
• Manage process of design and internal manufacturing
• Produce reports on timescales, costings etc
• Conduct weekly meetings to keep relevant personnel informed, providing communication on a regular basis to Operations Director and employees regarding objectives
• Implement Tool Trials / New Technology Introduction
• Improve cost-monitoring systems
• Engage in creative problem-solving to address operational issues
• Adhere to quality systems whilst improving operation systems, processes and policies in support of organisation/site mission, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning
• Ensure adherence to program management process throughout all stages of the program and provide feedback if required
• Implement and improve the current planning systems within the workshop and possible cost savings
• Hours are Monday - Friday 7am to 5pm, every third Saturday 7am to 12pm. An early finish on every third Friday at 1pm and every third Saturday at 12pm.
To be successful in an application for the role of Project Manager you;
• Will be experienced with managing projects and manufacturing Injection Mould Tooling as per client requirements
• Will have knowledge and experience of Injection Mould Tooling, Plastic Forming and Compression
• Will be able to communicate with people across all levels as a Project Manager and will have a 'hands on’ approach
• Will be a team player and a strong leader who’s self-motivated as you will be expected to work hard and to enjoy a challenge, tasked with implementing change in a growing business.
• Previous experience in a tool making environment is essential
• Will have experience in manufacturing process review, improvement and change
• Will possess a good general knowledge of quality systems
• Will be an apprentice trained engineer or will have relevant qualifications
• Will possess excellent planning, organising, communication, influencing and problem-solving skills.
• Will be able to work to deadlines and overcome barriers to ensure targets are achieved.
• Will be commercially aware
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this position of Project Manager, please apply via this site. For any questions or queries, please contact Keira Morris.