Accounts Receivable Co-Ordinator
My Client a leading FMCG/Beverage company based in Central London is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their Head Office Finance Team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of customer receipts from bank
- Customer account reconciliation
- Responding to customer queries regarding accounts
- Issuing of customer statements
- Monitoring at risk customers, slow moving and bad debt accounts
- Credit control, including monitoring customer credit limits and contacting customers regarding outstanding accounts
- Issuing dunning letters and management of any legal actions
Candidates will have experience of working in an Accounts Receivable role. SAP experience would be beneficial.
The company is a fast growing, well established firm so expect to work in a dynamic, vibrant working environment.