Fancy working within a rapidly growing start-up company? Looking to progress your finance career within a creative and fun environment? Look no further!
Handle Recruitment are proud to be working alongside an up and coming Music Record label who are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team. Working as a core member of the finance team you will be helping analyse the company's revenue and gross profit margins and working alongside the sales and operations team to assist with various analysis to support decision making.
This role requires an individual to be proactive, confident in making decisions and you will need to have a high attention to detail supported by strong analytical skills. Ideally you will have experience using Sage, Xero or a similar accountancy package and will have intermediate-advance Excel skills. If you a pursuing an accounting qualification such as your ACCA/CIMA it will stand you at a good advantage and you will need to have excellent communication skills.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Own and manage an efficient and accurate invoicing and credit note process
- Perform credit risk analysis on new B2B customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Set and maintain customer credit limits, payment terms and T&C's
- Liaise with our Logistics team to resolve queries on shipped orders and returns
- Optimise revenue and margin performance
- Perform various analyses on margins by channel type, customer, region etc.
- Compare revenue against monthly budgets and sales plans and report on reasons behind the variance
- Prepare a weekly revenue flash-report
- Support the cash forecasting process by advising on expected receipts
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a creative company which is leading the way within music.
If you available to start at short notice and feel you would be suitable please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.