Digital Marketing Manager
Responsible for the commercial performance of all email and website content, the Digital Marketing Manager will deliver and execute all seasonal digital communications within the business. That plan will optimise conversion and revenue, providing a compelling and seamless customer journey, and remaining true to the brand and its values.
Our client is a UK based fashion brand that has grown immensely over the last 12 months. With big plans to grow further in the next 2-3 years, it is a very exciting time for her.
As the Digital Marketing Manager based in London, your main responsibiltiies will include:
- Develop and execute website content updates following each weekly trade meeting, taking into account business priorities, bestsellers, stock levels and the seasonal editorial plan
- Work with the Brand and Graphics teams to develop engaging, appropriate content and functionality to ensure strength in the brand presentation
- Ensure all digital communications link effectively into relevant content on the website and that all performance is tracked using Google Analytics
- Analyse performance and monitor KPIs of email marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails and web content, tracking all results daily, weekly and monthly (using email reporting software and Google Analytics) and report your findings and recommendations to the business
- Work with the Web Development, Web Editorial and Customer Service teams to ensure the website is kept up to date and reflects the latest messages across relevant pages (e.g. home and landing pages, product pages, basket, shop pages etc.)
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver an email acquisition strategy, ensuring that the emailable base continues to grow
- Continue to research and develop the use of lifecycle trigger emails to drive incremental conversion and revenue growth in key customer groups
- Generate new ideas that will increase conversion and revenue across the website and email channel
To be successful in this vacancy, the Digital Marketing Manager needs to possess the following key competencies and attributes:
- Highly numerate and literate graduate (or equivalent)
- At least three years' experience in a commercial digital marketing, ideally in the fashion industry
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Excellent reporting skills and highly analytical
- Solid understanding of web analytics and customer acquisition
- Expert knowledge of digital and email marketing best practice
- Experience in using email marketing software
- Enthusiasm and keen eye for creating collections of product that are visually pleasing
- Ability to communicate and collaborate
This role is permanent.