My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Assistant Manager with a strong Retail Management background to take over the day to running of a multi million pound flag ship store located Oxford Street, London, paying a basic of £21,000 - £25,000 OTE £28,000.
Our client has a number of stores across the UK located in premium shopping areas. The brand now has big plans for its retail units with a number of store refreshes and new sites opening in 2017. Therefore this is an excellent opportunity for a strong retail leader to join as Store Manager.
As Assistant manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full circle customer experience in line with the company model,
- Coaching, leading and orchestrating the team within the showroom, driving world class customer service , standards, presentation, process and compliance
- Being their brand ambassador and championing the company values by being an inspirational leader to the team.
- Develop the team and create a succession plan for the business by performance managing the individual team members and creating sales superstars.
- Managing the VIP Visitors that the store will be receiving
- Conduct daily team briefs to keep staff up to date with company procedure and new relevant information.
We are looking to hear from exceptional Assistant Manager who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in people management within a Blue Chip Retail Environment
- You will need to demonstrate your customer management skills through performance management, coaching and developing.
- You will be able to show your track record in NOT only hitting but smashing targets and KPI's.
- Exceptional leadership skills, drive, Resilience with a high emphasis on the customer journey.
- Strong P&L accountability
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a Assistant who wants to earn excellent OTE and work for a market leader. You have the potential to design your career and earn up to £28,000 annually with bonus.
Apply now for immediate consideration