Purple Monkey Recruitment are currently recruiting for an exciting new position working as a Digital Designer in a specialist online retailer based in South Devon.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Designer will include:
- Ensuring the website stays fresh with style, character and optimum exposure and input into marketing.
- Newsletter and Email marketing.
- Advising clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Creating images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Developing graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Completing projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Providing ongoing support into the wider creative team Articulating and presenting creative ideas and solutions to teams and clients.
- Defining the look and feel for a variety of digital design projects.
- Continuously seeking to improve the company’s approach to design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors.
- Maintaining accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative process.
- Using user-centred design to address complex design problems and provide sound, creative solutions.
In order to be a successful Digital Designer, you will ideally have the following:
- Previous experience working within Digital Design is preferred.
- Experience working with relevant tools e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Wacom Tablet, WordPress, Visual Composer, iMovie - Apple
- The ability to work under direction and using your own initiative
- The ability to show strong conceptual design thinking for the web, digital and social advertising
If you think you have what it takes to become a successful Digital Designer in this specialist online retail brand, please contact Nicole at Purple Monkey Recruitment for a confidential discussion about this role or your next career move.