Revive Recruitment are supporting our expanding client located on the outskirts of Wrexham with their recruitment of a Creative Designer/Graphic Designer to join their busy creative design team. We are looking to engage with candidates who hold fabulous design experience!
Position: Creative Designer
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
Hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
This pivotal role involves working as part of the Creative Design team to create professionally finished new products and print materials to support the company brands and business objectives. This role also involves working to promote and raise awareness of the company brands by bridging the gap between the raw products and the consumer in our Clients industry by creating aspirational projects.
The focus of this position is to design 3D products and die-cutting technologies and on occasion surface patterns for products. This involves free hand drawing as well as computer generated graphics. You will be required to design products fit for purpose and develop the necessary research before commencing work. These products will be produced and sold throughout the UK, Europe and ROW extending out in to multiple craft markets. Therefore understanding and taking an interest in these markets is key. Personal experience within a high creative environment is essential.
- Design products fit for purpose and develop the necessary research before commencing work
- Design and create packaging templates
- Design die designs following upcoming making and visual trends
- Render die designs into factory ready format
- Create embellished packaging images
- Design display materials for trade and retail shows
- Support the marketing strategy by identifying opportunities for growth and development
- Provide project based work for our websites and other online platforms
- Create projects for sponsored events
- Work with briefs to create projects for photo and video shoots
- Research key trends and provides reports
- Present on TV shopping channels, YouTube etc and create supporting projects
- Must have high standard of visual communication skills.
- Must be highly creative with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of creative environments/challenges.
- Must have previous experience working in a creative environment
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work to a very high standard while under pressure.
- Must keep up with developments in the UK/European/ROW and spot/anticipate trends.
- Previous experience using Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator is essential
- Experience of working within the creative industry is preferred
- Must have good basic standard of literacy and numeracy
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- An excellent starting salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking
- Normal core hours of work: Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break
Key Words: Designer, Creative, Graphic Design
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy