Pensions Administration - SIPP/SASS
Pensions Administrator - SSAS/SIPPS
£ excellent market rate salary + benefits
Working closely with Consultants to provide a full administration service for existing and new SSAS and SIPP Pensions clients - covering scheme establishment, scheme reviews, retirements, tax matters, and trustee responsibilities. The role is certainly varied and responsibilities can include for example:
- Collating new scheme information.Providing transfer quotations
- Undertaking scheme reviews
- Preparations for client meetings
- Drafting submissions for Inland Revenue approval
- Drafting deeds
- Scheme Registration
- Preparing/processing for investments/monitoring property transactions
- Collating scheme reviews and year end checks
- Dealing with variations in contributions
- Drafting retirement letters, organising benefits payments
- Assisting Consultants in preparing for meetings
- Assisting with scheme wind-up etc.
- Current/recent SSAS or SIPPs Pensions administration experience is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- A pro-active approach to meeting high service standards at all times, and a willing can-do approach to team work.
- Progress with Pensions professional study is an advantage, and is fully supported.
The company offers excellent benefits, including 25 days holiday, non contributory pension and free staff parking.