Mergers and Acquisitions M&A Assistant Director Job at Top 10 London based global advisory firm
Your new company
Your firm is a leading global advisory firm.
Your new role
As an Assistant Director you will be required to independently, and with the support of other Assistant Directors, Directors and Partners, develop and grow the Lead Advisory business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop the team members. You will have a good understanding of, and experience in, the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses. You will also have developed sector knowledge.
What you'll need to succeed
- Thorough working knowledge of sell-side and buy-side corporate finance advisory activities
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Previous staff management or supervisory experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- For those involved in plc activities, a thorough knowledge of relevant regulatory regimes.
What you'll get in return
Excellent salary and benefits package reflecting experience and a chance to join an established and leading global firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.