HEAD CHEF - AMAZING VENUE
Head Chef - Amazing Venue
We are currently recruiting for a Head Chef for one of our AMAZING VENUES set in the Heart Of Kent - this property is breath taking and not your usual place of work.
This venue is open to the public and has a diverse offering
The role as a Head Chef at this location is not so straight forward either you will have to a understanding of the following
- Running multiple menus at once on a daily basis (private / and for the public)
- The venue has a number of accommodation areas so there will also be breakfast served
- There can also be a element of fine / private dining
- 30+ Weddings a years
- There are a number of self serve restaurants a branded coffee shop also a bistro open in the evenings
- There is also a large for Conference and Events due to the uniqueness of this venue
And when you think you had enough as a Head Chef to juggle there is also the logistics of delivering your quality food to different areas of the venues estate....
£45,000 + Benefits & Progression
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and hard working individual who has the ability to work with and motivate others in a challenging environment. The successful applicant will report to the General Manager and will be expected to deliver exceptional service to both visitors, members and hotel guests.
This operation is a members and guests facility offering the opportunity for a keen Head Chef to develop the kitchen and team. As Head Chef you will have full control of the kitchen and will be responsible for monthly income streams and GP margins.
Head Chef - Amazing Venue - Who are we looking for?
- The Head Chef will plan and organise the preparation and cooking of food for functions and events ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Support the existing team in food production covering both the retail operation and the conference and events operation by providing advice, expertise and innovation
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality for Hospitality events
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality in Retail operations
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- The Head Chef will also be required to provide costs to facilitate budgetary control for the entire food operation
- Creating seasonal menus (C&E, Retail and fine dining restaurant)
- Upholding and enhancing company procedures in culinary excellence
- Exceptional leadership and man management skills to drive a chef brigade of around 16, with 3 Senior Sous Chefs
- Management of several satellite and production kitchens across a large site and historical buildings
Head Chef - Amazing Venue - Ideal candidate
- Proven experience in a role as Head Chef being able to demonstrate a track record of catering for different environments in large numbers (C&E, Retail and fine dining restaurant)
- Have a 'big personality’ .Great people skills and be able to develop, train and inspire a large team.
- Have a enthusiasm and passion for delivering culinary excellence
- Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Superb culinary skills
- Good financial understanding
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.
If this sounds like the Head Chef opportunity you are looking for send your CV NOW!