ROLE: Marketing Executive - Professional Services
JOB TYPE: Permanent
START DATE: ASAP
COMPANY: Renowned Financial Services company
Our Client is a well-established Chartered Accountancy firm with a friendly staff and a progressive approach to marketing their business. The firm has adopted a sector-focused 'go to market' strategy and this role is responsible for supporting their sector teams to develop rewarding relationships with clients and potential targets through delivery of marketing initiatives.
This role is responsible for developing and delivering a comprehensive communications schedule and annual events programme for sectors teams.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn about the markets/sectors in order to contribute to ideas/content development (to support relationship development/strategic business objectives).
- Experience of managing a multi-title, multi-platform publications schedule
- Content writing, proofing, design and printing expertise and know-how
- Experience of creating digital content; this role takes responsibility for the development and maintenance of the firm's website and microsites
- Operational ability, including administering efficient systems and processes in line with best practice:
- Email marketing systems
- Web authoring and content management tools
- Microsoft Office suite - particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An understanding of the value of PR in the professional services arena
- To generate ideas for campaigns
- To act as the interface between agency and colleagues
- Relevant corporate events experience, in an in-house environment, ideally in the professional services sector
- Experience of handling logistics for small and larger events, juggling more than one at a time eg venues, catering, AV and other suppliers.
- Supplier relationship management
- Operational ability, including administering efficient systems and processes in line with best practice; database management
- Marketing experience: an ability to deliver value add events which enhance client relationships and the firm's reputation
- Budget and resource management experience:
- The job holder will project manage marketing initiative budgets, carry out pre/post activity evaluation and take responsibility for budget setting and analysis
- Able to delegate positively and engage supporting staff to ensure consistent and quality delivery
- Team liaison; ability to convey event value to colleagues: hosts; support team; communications team
- In addition, the jobholder will be an ambassador for the firm, liaising with external suppliers on a frequent basis
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Professional, confident and articulate - 'can do', proactive attitude
- Personable and enthusiastic and enjoy front-line contact with clients
- A team player, liaising with all departments within the firm
- Good at building effective relationships with colleagues, partners and suppliers
- Highly organised and used to juggling a work load with competing priorities
- Able to take informed decisions in the absence of more senior staff
- Prepared to be flexible on working hours in order to support the events, some of which take place in the morning or evening
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.