Senior Paraplanner - London
Senior Paraplanner, Temple, London
Following a recent successful expansion programme, Fleet Street Financial Ltd is now seeking to recruit an experienced and highly competent individual to join the paraplanning team.
What you will do:
- Interpret data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Conduct research, complex calculations and cashflow forecasting to provide solutions to meet their needs and recommend an appropriate course of action through suitability reports presented to the adviser for sign off
- Participate in project work for example central research projects
- Support the development of client relationships by attending client meetings when required and becoming another point of contact for clients
- Assist with technical issues including input into the communication of technical developments, Budget updates and legislative changes to planners and clients
- Establish strong relationships with advisers and senior management
- Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution
- Proactively identify improvements for the efficiency of the team including recommending the change or introduction of external software
- Proactively enhance industry and company knowledge, through external and internal sources and maintaining an accurate CPD log
You will love this job if you:
- Are a talented juggler, successfully managing competing priorities whilst demonstrating confidence, professionalism, discretion, positivity and a superior attention to detail
- Are dedicated and fast-moving with a track record operating with urgency, focus and discipline
- Are adaptable and ambitious, enthusiastically taking on other assignments as needed to support the business
- Have strong analytical, planning, organisational and time management skills
- Are highly technical in nature with a clear understanding of the advice and paraplanning process
What you will need:
- An ability to quickly and independently make sound decisions
- At least 3 years experience in a paraplanning or technical role within the IFA profession
- Experience of third party research projects including platforms, SIPPs and fund research
- To be ideally educated to graduate level
- To be Diploma qualified
- A desire to develop to Chartered status
- A proven track record of delivering written financial advice.
- To be effective at technical and product researching.