Are you an experienced Care Supervisor who can take ownership of the area which you supervise? Do you live close to the Eastbourne area of East Sussex and have a good knowledge of the local area?
We are looking for a dedicated individual to play a pivotal role within our client’s family run business, a provider of unique tailored domiciliary care visits to clients within their own homes.
As Care Supervisor, you will be the critical link between carers and clients, ensuring your area is fully supervised and care plans are delivered accurately. This will include:
- Understanding and Implementing Quality Control throughout your area
- New Customer Assessments
- Introduction of the allocated care worker to our customer, considering their preferences
- Supporting the carers within your area and assess any training needs
- Ensure training is implemented
- Ensure that any changes in a customer’s care is recorded and reported immediately
- To allocate unassigned care calls to the care team.
Hours, benefits and salary:
- £19k - £22k per annum + Company Car
- Full time hours, 08.30am - 17.30pm
- On call (1 day in 5, 1 weekend in 4)
What will I need to be a Care Supervisor?
- A minimum of 1 years’ supervisory experience working in domiciliary care
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Health and Social Care
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
- Good IT skills and close attention to detail
Above all, we are looking for a Care Supervisor who is reliable with good communication and leadership skills. With ongoing support and training this is a role in which you could progress to management level, so for the next step in your career please click on 'Apply’.