Our client is a leading supplier of food and beverage solutions to the business market. They are seeking an Installations Engineer to join their expanding team to cover the West End area of London. They need to have exceptional experience within the coffee and vending industry, and experienced in installing such machines.
This company prides themselves on providing the best service possible to their customers. They want to find an Installations Engineer who can help guide the customer through the exciting process of installing a brand new premium coffee machine.
Job Title: Installations Engineer
Department: Service Department
Overview: To provide a high quality service to all customers and actively contribute to the overall improvements of the business. Working closely with the senior installations engineer. The ultimate goal is to deliver and install vending machines correctly, first time, every time.
Essential duties and responsibilities.
1. To ensure that you always have on the job access to the technical manuals/documentation relevant to the equipment that you are installing.
2. Connect machines to water / power supplies
3. Deliver tabletop / water machines.
4. Due to the nature of the role the location of work and working hours can be extremely varied.
5. To hold and maintain the required level of spare parts on your vehicle when instructed
6. To form and maintain a close working relationship with colleagues and clients with a view to providing the best possible service to our clients
7. To attend various Training Courses to assist you to maintain the highest standard of workmanship.
8. Willing and able to work on your own initiative.
9. Provide cover/support for the PDI Workshop
10. Maintain good customer relations by adopting a pleasant manner at all times. Adhere to customer procedures e.g. entry/exit from premises & Health & Safety Policies where appropriate.
11. Be aware of any potential cases of customer dissatisfaction and take appropriate action (repair machine/seek assistance from Installations Planning manager, Service Engineers) to avoid the potential becoming actual dissatisfaction.
12. Deal with any complaints in an appropriate manner and ensure that they are addressed as quickly as possible reporting incidents of customer dissatisfaction to the Installations Planning Manager.
13. Ensure that all relevant company documentation is fully completed and returned to the relevant department daily (scan or fax is acceptable)
14. Maintain your vehicle in a road worthy condition in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure that your vehicle is kept clean and tidy both inside and out.
15. Keep abreast of changing fuel prices and use the cheapest possible filling station to refuel.
16. Ensure that your personal appearance is kept to the standard required by the Company. A uniform is provided once your employment has been confirmed, and this must be worn at all times whilst on duty. It is your responsibility to ensure it is kept freshly laundered and re-ordered when required.
17. Ensure that you comply with all Company and Statutory regulations regarding Health and Safety. To make yourself aware and observe all relevant health and safety rules and procedures on customer sites.
18. Drive carefully and considerately at all times.
19. Area of work London and the home counties.
20. Salary up to £28,000 and overtime available
21. Company Vehicle (van)
22. Experience: Servicing and installing vending equipment.
If you are an experienced Installations Engineer, with experience with either the Vending, Coffee, Water, or Catering industries, please submit your CV now for consideration.