Accounts and Compliance Executive
Currently seeking an Accounts and Compliance Executive to join our clients close-knit team. You will have a strong desire to complete work efficiently, accurately and to get involved in supporting the team on interesting project work.
Our Clients are a boutique tax practice, on the outskirts of Bristol. Our client provides a wide range of compliance and advisory services, leading on interesting projects where everyday is different
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining client files;
- Dealing with client enquiries;
- Preparation of company, partnership and sole trader accounts;
- Meeting clients' Companies House filing requirements;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Preparation of client payroll and P11d preparation;
- Corporation Tax returns;
- Preparation of basic SATRs;
- Supporting the team where your skills will add value to consultancy work.
Although centring on tax compliance this role will provide the opportunity to assist with tax advisory and enquiry work, allowing you to gain unique tax experience in some of the most interesting and challenging areas.
AAT qualified as a minimum
- Two Years + Accounts Preparation Experience
- Prior preparation of Personal Tax returns
Two years' experience of tax compliance work (desirable)
Good benefits package + discretionary Bonus
Parking On site