Salary: £18,000 (£30K OTE)
Commission/Bonus Scheme + Company Vehicle + Phone
Full Time, Monday - Friday
My client is seeking a Direct Sales Person to represent them in the Liverpool/Warrington Territory. The Sales Representative will demonstrate a consultative approach, and possess excellent knowledge of a wide range of hair and beauty products. You will be working Monday - Friday, between the hours of 9:00am - 5.00pm. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional, who is looking to further their career within a field based role with a company offering an excellent basic salary plus uncapped commission (£30k OTE).
- Represent the company to salon professionals to within your territory to establish relationships and increase sale revenue through positive interaction and teamwork
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Find opportunities by prospecting new salon business, generating appointments and initiatives to gain incremental sales
Ideally you will have:
- Previous field based experience within a high level sales role
- Proven experience working to strict targets
- Ability to manage client accounts, maximising sales opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised individual with the ability to lead and manage various projects
- A full clean driving license
- A passion for sales!
This is an exciting role for a candidate who has worked within a fast paced, target orientated sales position, particularly within the hair and beauty sales industry. If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application online or email your CV to
Key Words: Business Development; Field Sales; Account Manager; Cold Call; Telesales; Sales Executive; Senior Sales Executive
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.