My client is looking for an experienced and competent Biomass Engineer to join their renewables team. As the field service engineer you will be required to service, maintain and install biomass systems ranging from 200kW to 1MW. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to join their growing business and become part of a well-established team within the renewables industry.
As the heating engineer you will be required to cover mainly the South of Wales, working on projects ranging from medium to large commercial installations.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience in the installation and service of biomass systems into commercial clients.
- Good mechanical plumbing knowledge including servicing and breakdowns of boilers
- Experience in the installation of underfloor heating systems an advantage
- An understanding of renewable energy installations
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Meet high standards for work, safety, and environment
- High attention to detail and customer focused
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- OFTEC registered
- Full & clean driving license
- Desirable: HETAS qualified
- Desirable: NVQ Level 3
- Desirable: Gas Safety certification / OPEC registered
- Desirable: Hold the relevant CSCS card
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle