Accounts Payable Assistant
£25-32k depending on experience
A successful IT Solutions company based close to London Bridge station are looking for a confident Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
This would be a great role that has some past experience within a similar role and is also looking to expand their skills. The role is based with a relaxed office environment within a friendly team.
Duties of the role:
- Full end to end processing of purchase Invoices using NetSuite
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Assisting in month end processes
- Check invoice authorisation and reconciliation to purchase orders
- Processing and reconciliation of company credit cards statements
- Staff Expenses and Petty cash
- Preparation of payment request in readiness for authorisation and processing of weekly and
- Dealing with suppliers
- Opening and distributing post
- Ensuring month end deadlines are met
Requirements for the position:
- Have previous Accounts Payable experience
- Be immediately available to start a new role
- You must have excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite an advantage
- Confident, proactive with a vibrant personality
- Focused individual, organised with good attention to detail.
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.