Senior Manager - Data & Analytics Big4
Data & Analytics, CIO Advisory/Technology Assurance
I am building the Data & Analytics practice within CIO Advisory / Technology Assurance for one of my Big4 clients where we have a number of newly approved investment hires at Senior Manager grade.
These sit within the Assurance business, not pure Technology so we are looking for hybrid business/technical individuals and certainly not hands on coders/developers. You will be working with FTSE firms helping them to leverage and underpin their data assets from a best practice view including but not limited to Regulations (GDPR) Security, Operational performance/performance management, customer insight and experience.
What makes these roles different is the opportunity to take the lead developing new go to market offerings as well as just doing delivery work.
There are 5+ roles available and therefore candidates can have experience in a variety of areas, for example one or more of:
* Data Architecture, Master Data Management, Data Governance, standards and taxonomies
* Best practice use of visualisation technologies such as Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire and Power BI.
* EPM Solutions; evaluation, design, implementation with good knowledge of supporting finance processes
* Technologies underpinning data management and analytics ie: data lakes, "Big Data" analytics and data quality management;
* High level understanding of Hadoop Stack (Jive, PIG, MapReduce, Spark) and NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
Your background must be from a recognised "tier 1" consulting firm; Big4, Accenture, CapGemini or similar.
You will be business facing, able to translate business operations and strategy into solutions centred around data best practice.
Fantastic opportunity to join a business that grew >25% last year and is getting significant investment. A chance to shape the go to market and work with FTSE clients in London.