Head of Product
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, you will lead web merchandising, content creation, user experience and building new product functionality. You will be creative and innovative, defining the digital roadmap, responsible for driving an unparalleled user experience to discover and shop products; running the production of the website with military precision, plus improving the speed, accuracy and consistency of content on the site.
As the Head of Product, your duties will be to:
• Own entire product vision, strategy and roadmap across all product touchpoints
• Manage day-to-day operation of website production, including creation and publishing of content and the testing and build of UX functionality
• Prioritise development work and deliver product roadmap on time and to highest quality standards
• Build and manage a team of UX designers, site merchandisers, photographers, re-touchers and copywriters
• Define and deliver the online E2E customer journey across all digital channels (web, mobile etc.)
• Keep on top of new technologies to drive digital experience forward
• Deliver against KPIs including conversion rates, care contact ratio, customer effort, NPS, product returns rate.
To be a successful Head of Product you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience leading a Product team within a change or high growth environment
• Proven track record of building and leading a product team in ecommerce
• Data driven with proven ability to test, measure, learn and scale
• Creative with serious passion for innovation
• Ruthlessly customer focused
• Excellent people and communication skills with ability to work with all levels, including ability to bridge commercial and engineering development team
• Experience building web and mobile app products
• A hands-on, entrepreneurial and forward thinking approach
• Proven experience of managing and developing a team.
In return, the Head of Product will receive a salary of £80,000++ per annum plus many benefits.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.