Consultant in Diabetes, Endocrinology and General Medicine
We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant in Diabetes, Endocrinology and General Medicine for immediate placement in the Lancashire area. The position is available on a full time or part time basis.
- We are seeking to appoint a consultant physician with a special interest in endocrinology/diabetes.
- The post will work across the geographical areas of Blackpool, Wyre and Fylde.
- The appointee will join 2 consultant colleagues in Diabetes & Endocrinology and will also participate in unselected acute medical.
- The clinical commitments of this post will include responsibility for both general medicine and Diabetes & Endocrinology.
- The post holder will participate in a 1:24 weekday and a 1:8 acute medical weekend on call Rota and carry out two ward rounds per week.
- He/she will advise colleagues on measures to prevent unnecessary admissions and facilitate timely discharge.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.