This is a proactive sales role in a developing Luxury Brand working closely with the MD to oversee their Boutique and Online Sales segments, their corporate business segment, and tight network of International wholesale partners.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be responsible for achieving personal sales targets, delivering first class communication skills and customer service whilst managing multiple projects at any one time. You will be an excellent relationship builder, preferably with a client book and ideally you will come from the luxury watch, jewellery or lifestyle sector.
The successful candidate will manage and support the sales and marketing team, including administration, database segmentation, research and analytical work, whilst delivering on sales targets across all channels.
- Manage the day-to-day Boutique operationally and sales-wise
- Build and grow sales through online, in-store, and wholesale channels
- Conduct research to source new clients, particularly from the corporate market
- Make, attend and follow up from appointments with these companies
- Attend local networking events to source new contacts, and follow up with these
- Work with Media Manager on targeted sales campaigns, Database segmentation, and targeted mail outs, ensuring regular/optimal communications to promote sales
- Identify new target audiences / unconquered potential markets
- Create ppt presentations for Corporate prospects
- Support the MD with any proactive sales events / sales blitz activity
- Plan and host regular in-store events
- Ensure knowledge of competitors is kept up to date and feedback information to Directors
- Keep CRM (Salesforce) current at all times, maximising it as a sales tool
- Work with Design and Production to concisely realise client briefs
- Attend and play an active role in the weekly Team Meetings
- Contribute ideas / posts for Social Media (Instagram)
- Manage CRM activity, ensure consistent communications, and optimise current procedures
- Attend relevant meetings and report on sales activities
- Coordinate client visits to the business
- Prepare and send out corporate proposals
- Produce statistical and analytical reports on a weekly & monthly basis
- Provide administrative support to the Directors as required
- Ensure all databases are kept up to date
- Research new business opportunities, qualify leads and follow up with MD for further development
- Send out sourcing tenders (for watches) to Supplier Database
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with previous Luxury/Fine Watch /Jewellery experience to work in a busy, rewarding, and high-end but friendly/family oriented environment with great scope to develop and progress.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Min 3 years’ experience within a luxury watch sales or similar environment
- Have excellent client relationship skills, able to deliver a first class service, exceeding client expectations
- Well presented, confident, with a proven record of achieving and surpassing sales targets
- Highly organised and able to deliver projects to clients within agreed time limits
- Be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written), with impeccable written and oral communication in English.
- In touch with contemporary design, fashion, lifestyle trends and developments
- A high level of IT literacy
- Additional languages highly desirable