Education Sales Consultant (Mandarin Speaking)
UVIC is one of the leading education and immigration consultancies which's HQ located in the heart of central London. Established by 2003, we provide first-hand information to our clients regarding overseas higher education, summer camps, visa and immigration, personal career development, and overseas investment of estate and business.
As a globalized company, we are proud of providing work opportunities in multiple cities in the UK, Australia, and China.
Now we are looking for an energetic Education Sales Consultant to join our London Headquarter.
This is a challenging while high rewarding role, the On Target Earning could be £27,000 to £37,000 with the base salary range from £16,000 to £22,000.
- To meet monthly revenue and education service contract sales target assigned by sales manager.
- Answering inquiries from potential student clients and make sales of UVIC education application service and student visa service.
- Warm calling to arrange meetings with potential student clients.
- Generate leads by regular campus visit to UK universities, colleges and schools.
- Conduct one-to-one consultation with student clients; provide quality advice to assist clients with their university/college/school/professional courses application.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing student clients in person, via telephone calls and Emails.
- Responding to incoming Email and phone enquiries.
- Reviewing your own sales performance every week, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Update UK education & visa rules knowledge regularly and ensure that all of the information provide to the clients is accurate and correct.
- Attend in-house training sessions and help to train new staff people in the team if necessary.
There will be some travelings required within the UK.
Chinese (Mandarin), Sales, Communication, Negotiation, Consulting, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint