Our client are the world's leaders in their sector. They are looking to bring in a Finance Analyst to act as the main point of contact with the finance teams in their global organisation.
Are you looking for your first move into industry? or are you a recent graduate from the top accountancy practices? This is a fantastic opportunity working with the one of the biggest property companies in the world.
- Review/analysis of monthly forecast and variance analysis reports
- Provide timely information to US parent regarding monthly results - balance sheet and P&L.
- Assist in the preparation of the EMEA monthly finance packs (providing insightful commentary on portfolio).
- Preparation of individual finance management information packs
- Assist in the preparation of line of business reports
- Coordinate quarterly statistical information for EMEA region, as well as perform relevant analysis
- Assist with the analysis of annual budgets and strategic planning
- Attend budget meeting (could be overseas) with senior EMEA Finance members and challenge and understand country submissions, and present on findings.
- Liaise with tax manager to ensure tax postings accurate and with treasury manager on cash flow forecasting
- Annual financial statements review
- Other ad hoc analysis as required
- ACA qualified from big practice or up to 2years PQE
- Strong analytical skills with good commercial awareness
- Strong technical accountant, with knowledge of relevant accounting issues
- US GAAP experience desirable
- Strong Excel skills required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build good relationships with variety of stakeholders