White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineer
Job Title: White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer
Area: Watford, Enfield, Uxvridge, Harrow, North and West London postcodes
Package: £22,000 - £30,000 per annum + overtime, bonus, vehicle, pension scheme etc.
A multi-brand company who provide a nationwide repair service for domestic white, brown and digital appliances with over 400 engineers across the country. This company have been established for over 10 years and have expanded into various parts of Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position. As a minimum, you must be able to electrically repair fridges/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and hobs. You will be working from home with either parts delivered to your premises or a container near by.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
- Experience/training working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
- 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 80 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs.