International Head of Finance & Control
iMultiply are partnering with a highly commercial business to recruit the permanent International Head of Finance & Control.
This large, complex and fast paced business have dramatically evolved in the last 10 years due to diversification & geographic expansion. Due to global economic factors, the demand for their services is extremely high and they are constantly taking on new projects and contracts which has created the demand for additional senior resource within the finance function.
The position of International Head of Finance & Control is a newly created role to work alongside the Chief Financial Officer and support on multiple new projects. To be considered for this opportunity you must be a qualified accountant with strong experience of management accounts, financial accounts, audits and with international exposure. There is also a requirement for regular international travel with this opportunity.
The role of International Head of Finance & Control will offer a salary of up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package. The offices are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the CFO
- Managing the finance team including structure, appraisals & staff development
- Assisting with multiple local & international projects
- Overseeing financial statements for all entities & subsidiaries including consolidations
- Ensuring adherence with all statutory returns
- Overseeing production of monthly reporting packs with ability to present to Directorate level
- Sole responsible for the company audit including liaising with local & international Auditors
- Ensuring the integrity of the GL
- Developing a strong control environment to facilitate further growth & expansions
- Reviewing and developing processes & procedures
- Assisting with systems implementations & developments
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ESSENTIAL
- International exposure - ESSENTIAL
- Strong experience of management accounts, financial accounts & audit - ESSENTIAL
- Ability to interact & influence senior stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion.