Marketing & Graphic Design Assistant Luxury Lifestyle Brand London
This company is a collection of chic and exclusive hotel alternatives at four central London addresses, each combining the services of a hotel with the privacy and space of home. They have a clientele industry ranging from Film and Production, Fashion and Media to the world of Art Galleries, as well as the high end leisure traveller looking for a little more than a hotel bedroom.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Provide essential graphic design support to the Marketing Executive
- Conduct a full audit of all the brand and marketing collateral, and working with the General Managers to ensure all brand artwork and information is up to date
- You will play a key role in designing any new collateral, from inception through to sourcing suppliers and approving proofs
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Ideally a design graduate with an eye for luxury branding
- Full fluency in InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML/Campaign Monitor is advantageous but not essential
- Highly motivated character, proactive and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Good organisational skills, a willingness to learn and a passion for, as well as genuine interest in travel and luxury lifestyle
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What are the perks of interning at this company?
As we are a small boutique ‘hotel alternative’ group, you will be able to get a real hands-on experience of how to manage branding across a company, and work alongside pioneers in the industry to get a real insight into a high-end lifestyle brand.