£20,000 - £25,000 BASIC £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an innovative market leading company in their sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within sales and ideally have a background in B2B sales.
- Assist with account management of the existing portfolio of clients
- New business development across all service lines
- Upselling and cross-selling to each account
- Deal with client enquiries on a daily basis
- Build strong positive commercial relationships with clients
- Occasionally undertake meetings with clients on-site
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.