Electrical Design Engineer
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Our client is a very well-established electrical business based in Dungannon, Co Tyrone who is heavily involved in providing electrical solutions to the heavy engineering sector throughout Northern Ireland. They now wish to appoint an Electrical Design Engineer who comes from an industrial background and fully understands control panels.
The person appointed will either be an electrical design graduate with 2+ years’ experience, or someone who has built control panels and now wishes to move into an office based design role.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for electrical and mechanical design work using AutoCAD and E3/EPlan based software packages.
- Support the Engineering and Production teams in designing new systems and/or making changes/improvements to existing designs.
- Produce the relevant project deliverables including P&ID diagrams, mechanical layout drawings, schematic diagrams, 17th Edition cable calculations, electrical installation diagrams and schedules.
- Work closely with customers to determine requirements and make any necessary changes needed/requested.
- Update all files to ensure all work is saved and filed appropriately with correct labelling and revisions.
Electrical Design Engineer - Person Specification
- Experience using E3/ EPLAN and AUTOCAD
- Experience in a design position within the control panel or similar sector or extensive experience in building control panels
- Innovative with regard designs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An electrical or mechanical engineering qualification
Spectrum Employment Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
This is a private & confidential service.