EA to CEO - Charity
ROLE: Executive Assistant
JOB TYPE:TEMP to PERM
COMPANY TYPE: National Charity
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.30pm
WOW FACTOR: Great Opportunity for a previous PA / EA to provide professional and wide ranging executive support to the CEO, Director of Finance, Director of Retail and Council of Trustees
Great opportunity for someone with EA experience to provide a broad range of high-level executive support! Join a friendly and supportive team in this fast paced, varied, and interactive role!
Responsibilities will include;
- To act as a main point of contact for all enquiries (internally and externally) screening, directing and responding to all correspondence and phone calls to the Director's office.
- To ensure communication between the CEO, Directors and their ELT is consistently maintained.
- To meet with CEO & Directors to provide email, post and contextual information thereof; arrange and pass on details of meetings and visits information, discuss the following weeks of schedules and priorities and reminders. (If the Director is out of the office then this is to be done by telephone).
- To manage the CEO's & Directors email - read, prioritise, delete if spurious and when Director absent pass to deputies or others where appropriate.
- To proactively manage the CEO's & Directors work schedules, including Travel and Accommodation
- To ensure all documents are typed, proof read formatted as required.
- To create and update all presentations on PowerPoint.
- To maintain paper and electronic filing as agreed with CEO, Directors & Trustee's, updating filing systems as appropriate when systems change.
- To manage all external visitors for the CEO & Directors to include room booking, equipment requirements, room set up and refreshments.
- To manage and advise CEO, Directors & Trustees as and when expenses need to be submitted
- To support with specific projects and research as required by the CEO & Directors.
- To adhere to all health and safety and fire regulations and to co-operate with the Charity in maintaining good standards of health and safety
- To uphold ethical and professional standards and not behave in a manner that is likely to bring the Charity into disrepute
- Promote and sustain a responsible attitude towards equal opportunities and diversity within the Charity
Skills and Competencies required;
- Excellent computer literacy to include Microsoft Office suite and Power Point presentations
- Excellent organisational skills including time management, attention to detail and high levels of concentration
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills to include advocacy in social media spaces
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Minute taking & transcription skills
- Experience of Health & Safety policies, procedures & safe working practices
- Experience of demonstrating confidentiality & the ability to be discrete
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.