Primary School teacher - Bromley
Primary teacher required in Bromley!
Are you a Graduate passionate about Education?
Are you looking to gain more knowledge and start your career in teaching?
- Key Stage 1 and 2 position NQT
- Leading academy Located in South East London
- Borough of Bromley
- September 2017 Start
- up to £30k
- Full-time position, 5 days a week
- Permanent and Long-term contract, until July 2018
Outstanding Primary Academy is looking for newly qualified teachers for KS1 or KS2!
Would being part of a leading primary academy be something great for your career development? You will be responsible teaching to classes up to 30 students, implementing techniques and have a passion to deliver quality lessons, achieving the best potential from each student.
- A leading Primary Academy in South East London that offers excellent support for NQTS.
- Great academy for students can explore and learn in a safe environment
- Very well rated by OFSTED in previous years for its superb management
- Strategically located in South East London with great transport links
- Well connected via multiple transport links which includes multiple public transportation services.
- Newly qualified
- Eager to learn
- Pro-active way of teaching
- Possess remarkable verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
This role would be a Key Stage 1 or 2 teacher, requiring hands on teaching methods, managing different methods of teaching, to ensure the whole classroom would achieve the best possible understanding in that particular subject.
Any prior teaching experience teaching, tutoring or mentoring would be beneficial but not essential for this role. Hence, please do state clearly on your CV if you have any previous experience in a teaching/tutoring in a similar setting.
If you think you are well suited for this role within this outstanding academy, please do apply now, as interviews are being help ASAP.