Controls and Automation Engineer
Our specialist and highly established client is seeking a Controls and Automation Engineer to join their team in Mid Sussex.
We are looking for a Controls and Automation Engineer with design experience to work alongside the engineering team on full life cycle of existing and new products.
- Create electrical BOMs using Microsoft Navision.
- Design electrical drawings using AutoCAD Electrical 2017.
- Communicate and meet with suppliers.
- Design new PLC and HMI software and modify existing software.
- Help to commission machines for FAT.
- Write operation and maintenance manuals.
- Assist customers with technical inquiries via email or telephone.
- Occasional travel to customer sites UK and worldwide for breakdowns and software modifications.
- Electrical and software design experience.
- AutoCAD Electrical 2017 experience
- PLC and HMI writing experience in any of the following: Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi or Omron.
- Strong technical document writing skills using Microsoft Office products.
- Confident and professional manner when communicating with customers.
- Eligible to work in the UK and travel worldwide.
- Full UK driving licence or equivalent.
- Experience with Siemens S110/S120 servos.
- Knowledge of any of the following: Variable Speed Drives, Flow Meters, Weigh Scale platforms and terminals (Mettler Toldeo, Avery, Bizerba)
- Microsoft Navision.
- 35 hours per week (flexibility will be expected in order to meet deadlines)
- 7% company pension contribution
- Annual performance related bonus
- Annual pay review
- Generous holiday entitlement
Excellent opportunity to join a superb company.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.