The Principles Of The Core Business
Pursue Value - Project priorities driven by measurable success criteria.
Reduce Waste - Lean processes, solutions engineered for simplicity.
Empower Teams - Everyone enabled for exceptional performance.
Anticipate Issues - Issues predicted based on data trends and addressed early.
Apply Science - Decision making based on integrated project data in real time.
You will be joining our Product Design team which currently comprises of a UX Researcher and UI Designers working with the Product Design Lead. We are looking for someone who can work with the UX research team who are producing the UX designs which the UI Designers will take as input to produce the interface for the Engineering team to develop.
You will be joining a fast-paced and agile sprint team so you should have experience working in a very LEAN environment and also the ability to iterate quickly with stakeholders to come up with solutions. It is your job to envision the solution you have in mind.
• Established in November 2014 and has grown rapidly to a team of 65 currently.
• We have an internal product team, based at our offices in Islington in London as well as in India and Brazil, and client facing consulting teams, who are typically based at client sites around London and the UK.
• The product team is focused on developing our Delivery Science platform and is comprised of a product manager, software engineers, UI/UX designers, database specialists and data scientists.
• The client facing teams include delivery managers, data scientists, data architects and data visualisation designers. These teams drive the requirements for our platform.
• The company has a great blend of start-up entrepreneurial culture, coupled with the rigour, support and opportunities for personal development.
• We take a long-term view of its people, services and products.
• Extremely ambitious team focused on making a huge impact in the IT industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A unique opportunity to be given the responsibility and support to own and drive large aspects of the business - shaping the company’s future strategy and growth.
• A competitive salary.
• Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, dental and a health treatment programme so that our teams can stay at their healthy best.
• Entry into our Sharing in Success scheme which offers profit share and stock options based on performance and tenure.
• You will be working with an extremely ambitious team focused on making a huge impact in the consulting industry.
• The team is committed to building a great company with longevity and dedicated to fixing a real, quantifiable global problem.