Our client an International Bank based in the City of London have a new opportunity within their busy accounting function for a Management Accountant.
The purpose of the role will be to assist in ensuring that the financial position of the bank is correctly recorded each month in the management accounting system
- To undertake reporting and management accounting tasks and adhere to the published timetable to meet deadlines.
- Analyse month-end cost and investigate variances to budget.
- Assist in the annual budgetand half-yearly reforecast.
- Oversee the allocation of costs from back office functions to front office functions.
- Assist in the production of analysis of the expense base, for inclusion in:
Monthly reports submitted to the Executive Committee.
Monthly management account packs.
Quarterly reporting packs submitted to the Board.
- Provide ad-hoc support to line management, divisional heads and other managers in the resolution of queries, with supporting analysis.
The ideal candidate will either be Part Qualified or Qualified from a Financial Services background or looking for first move from practice having worked with a portfolio of FS clients