- Responsible for monitoring and improving upon the quality of procedures, processes and systems to maintain client and project success.
- Schedule, produce and maintain internal audits to continue success in ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Support the company’s marketing strategy with implementation, monitoring and running of web publications and image library.
- Promote department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Have detailed understanding and can skilfully use the techniques of system design, reengineering, project management, quality improvement, outcomes measurement, and statistical analysis.
- Responsible for conformance to regulatory requirements, contractual obligations, and corporate policy
- Make recommendations to the Operations Manager and senior management on training and other personnel activities in order to maintain an efficient, cost-effective program.
- Provide project management support including data analysis and measurement of outcomes, document and report the results and accomplishments of quality improvement initiatives.
- Directs and coordinates investigation of complaints concerning defective services, while recommends response to complaints.
- Directs retention of data and preparation of documents for use by self or other company personnel.
- Has input and impact on budgeting, controlling costs, planning, scheduling, and procedural change in order to achieve and maintain an efficient, cost-effective program.
- Oversees and monitors the development and implementation of the quality improvement program.
- Performs under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives. Works with the Director, Operations Manager, and others to develop performance improvement targets for quality, service, and efficiency of the organization.
- Provides leadership for implementing changes targeted at systems improvement.
- Measures and evaluates attainment of results.
- Assures that improvement activities are documented and reported within the organization and externally as appropriate via established document control.
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor accreditation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Required to work outside core working hours to deliver project targets/timescales
- Organization and planning, managing multiple demands, and achieving results.
- Team development and facilitation techniques applied to quality improvement or project teams to achieve their highest potential.
- Superb written and oral communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation skills
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Previous experience of hosting external certification audits to 9001:2015
Organised, accurate with excellent attention to detail.
Previous experience within industry would be advantageous.
PC Literate - Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)