Regulatory & Financial Accountant
Working in the European Head Office of this international banking corporation, your role will support the Head of Finance with the financial and management accounting.
International banking organisation. Based in the City (near Bank).
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting statutory and internal reports
- Support the Head of Finance with reviewing reporting before submission to the regulators
- Input GL entries
- P&L reviews
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- FCA reporting, ensuring compliance is adhered to in line with regulations
- Daily/ weekly reports, Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reports produced for Senior Management
- Monitoring of sundry deposit / debtor reports
- Review of P&L / Monthly Trial Balance reports for errors or gaps
- Creating Packs for monthly meetings providing running commentary and variance analysis
The ideal candidate will have both management and statutory accounting experience and be keen to work in a hands-on role.
Statutory reporting experience as well as knowledge of FCA reporting / regulations.
You may be qualified by experience or part qualified.
Banking or financial services sector experience.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus.