An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing organisation as a Lettings Negotiator.
You will join an established team to continue to grow and develop the branch.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building & maintaining relationships and consistently provide an excellent service to clients
- Identify client requirements and match them to the property portfolio
- Attend property viewings with clients
- Support the team with local area knowledge
- Communicate with clients and landlords regularly
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Clean Driving License is ESSENTIAL
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience within a sales or customer service role
- Well presented
To be considered for this role, you must be immediately available with a full, clean driving licence. Please only apply if you can start straight away.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.